This Awakening Wand fosters connection to Higher Realms, speaking light language & psychic development. It assists with healing and releasing pattern of heavy feelings, limitation, & fear. This wand enhances emotional stability & balance, aids with integrating insights into daily life, offers protection, and absorbs and transmutes negative energies. It clears and activates the chakras, encourage spiritual growth, intuition, high consciousness, inner wisdom, and grounding.
- Antelope Medicine-Horn: Symbolizes adaptability of mind, speed, and action. Teaches the path of safety, harmony, and peace, since the antelope defines the realm of spirit, which ultimately guides you to your internal peace, harmony and your own safety. The intrinsic clan of antelop shows the values of knowing yourself as well as finding a circle of others that you trust. Allow Antelope to help discover your abilities as well as your weaknesses, to get a firm hold on your inner-self, on your intuition. Have faith in yourself and hold the belief in your abilities.
- Smoky Quartz: assists you with grief, despair, depression and other forms of negativity. It is a mild sedative with a relaxing effect and it helps you to explore your inner self, and effectively release bodily stress and strain related to emotional distress. It increases recall of dreams and intensifies channeling abilities, brings spiritual balance. A great stone for channeling and increasing awareness, grounding and centering, it releases block and negativity on all levels. Use it to see and accept the joys in life, and to free yourself from illusion.
- Chalcedony: invokes a stillness of silent reverence. A nurturing stone, absorbs negative energy and dissipates it. Promotes brotherhood and good will, opening the mind to new ideas, instilling feelings of benevolence and generosity. Eases self-doubt and brings a helpful peace to inner reflection. It can remove hostility and encourage a light-hearted optimism. A stone of communication, stimulates the Throat Chakra. Is a powerful stone for communicating with Spirit and can be used to encourage speaking in tongues or the language of Light. It is very beneficial in repairing wounds and deep anger patterns in the energy field.
- Pyrite: a stone of intellect and protection. It enhances intelligence, mental stability, logic, analysis, creativity, memory, and psychic development. It can help you tap your own latent mental talents and abilities. Pyrite is a powerful protection stone and is very grounding.
- Prehnite: a stone of unconditional love. It is said to connect to the Archangel Raphael. Enhances inner knowledge, showing the path forward to spiritual growth through atunement to Divine energy. Connect the will and heart, and boosts actions to attain the highest good. Strengthens intuition and helps to recognize truths. A stone of vision. Works well during meditation to access higher levels of awareness, stimulating the 3rd eye chakra.
- Malachite: a stone of transformation, helps with change and spiritual evolution, clears and activates chakra, bridge the energy of heart and root chakras. Is particularly useful for balancing and clearing the Heart Chakra. Very protective; good for enhancing emotional stability and balance.
- Black Tourmaline: clears negative emotions and thoughts and opens you up to joy honesty. Aid in the receptivity of inspiration and allows it to flow freely into your mind. Repels negative energy. Is a powerful protector. Helps you break through old patterns and fears, and cultivate inner wisdom, courage, stability and patience. Meditation with Black Tourmaline can enhance the integration of insights and vision into one's daily life.
- Epidote: a great stone for releasing negativity and raising one's vibrational energy. It is helpful for those stuck in modes of depression, hopelessness, or other negative thinking pattern. Can inject a sense of hopeful optimism into one's emotional body. Great for spiritual work and growth, aid in attuning to Spirit. Can help you to have a great knowledge of who you really are and your spiritual purpose. This stone is a catalyst for change, and once you have clarified you ideals, it will aid you to manifest your dreams into reality.
- Turkey Medicine-Feathers: A spirit animal closely associated with honoring nature and the Earth. Symbol of abundance, this totem animal encourage us to honor our sources of nourishment, whether they are physical, emotional or spiritual. Reminds us to develop a harmonious relationship with the land and our environment and consider them as foundations to our well-being and sustenance. A powerful guide to unlocking the fullness of life and feeling content with what we have instead of accumulating material belongings to seek happiness
Handmade by Journey There Wands in Charlotte, North Carolina.
19.5"H by 3"W by 3"D
Click here to see more handmade items by Autumn Austin