This Blushing Rose Smudge Stick combines local plant allies to clear sacred space and invite in blessings of love, prosperity and serenity.
Ingredients: estafiate sage, cedar, juniper, spanish sage, lavender, rose
- Estafiate Sage & Spanish Sage: have been used in ceremony to clear the body and space of negative energies
- Cedar: traditionally, Native Americans use cedar for prayer, healing, dreamwork, and protection against disease. Some tribes say cedar attracts good spirits and removes negative influences
- Juniper: wintertime herb known for balancing and evoking the divine masculine energy in a space, as well as drawing in abundance and prosperity, all while clearing negative energy. These bundles include juniper berries and are sustainably wild foraged in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Lavender: known to uplift the mood, dispel negative emotion and bring in a sense of calm and relaxation. Lavender can also quiet the mind and inspire restful sleepiness. Its tender smoke settles into the darkest parts of our energy and clears the space, like cobwebs out of a forgotten closet, making room for the light to enter us where we need it the most.
- Rose: flowers that promote inner peace and beauty, infusing the energy of the divine feminine and divine love. Burning rose petals always reminds me of this quote from Warsan Shire: "the year of sugar, everywhere. softness. sweetness. honey, honey."
Wildcrafted and hand-rolled by Grace Anderson of Blushing Lakes in Barnardsville, North Carolina. Each bundle is wrapped with jute or local supima cotton string.
Approx. 6" H x 3" W x 1.25" D
Click here to see more handmade items by Grace Anderson.