Anointing oils have been used for centuries in ceremonies and rituals across the globe. Anointing oils are often made with essential oils, herbs, crystals, sacred woods, and a carrier oil for application to different areas on the body to provide clarity, wisdom, and power to the user. Areas that can be anointed include the chakra points, pressure points, or anywhere on the body that you may feel called to bring power to. These oils can also be placed in a pendulum or pendant necklace to carry around to anoint on-the-go or for the benefits of aromatherapy.
Below you can discover the many anointing oils and essential oils and blends that we have to share with you. Each is handcrafted with care, dedication, and deep respect for the practice and the healing that can come from using these oils.
Archetype Anointing Oil
Archetype anointing oils help to channel the power and wisdom of the archetypes that you may resonate with or need to channel for guidance throughout your spiritual journey. The archetype anointing oils that we carry are blended with organic jojoba oil and essential oils picked specifically to ignite and honor the power that each archetype has. Right now is the perfect time to channel your inner warrior archetype with Lammas, the harvest season, continuing through mid-September. These blends are handcrafted by Katie Vie of River Island Apothecary in Asheville, North Carolina. If you are unsure of the archetype that you resonate with the most, you can take this quiz to discover yours.
- The Girl Child: For maintaining the wonder of the world
- The Mermaid: For courage and strength when searching uncharted waters
- The Priestess: For the integrity to create and hold space so that others may connect with themselves and the Divine
- The Queen: For fortitude while manifesting a vision
- The Tantrika: For support when using the art of love for healing and transformation
- The Warrior: For bravery, resilience and sharp focus in the face of battle
- The Wisdom Keeper: For remembering that you know, without needing to know why or how you know
Aubrey Adams Essential Oil Roll-On
These artisan essential oil roll-ons are custom essential oil blends that provide long-lasting and delectable aromatherapy, and are handcrafted by Aubrey Adams in Asheville, North Carolina. In addition to being a fragrant natural perfume, each of these oils offers unique wellness benefits. Roll on your hands and inhale for the sweet fragrances, or use on your wrists, pressure points, and temples for mini massages.
- Cedar: Cedar oil is known to soothe inflammation that causes arthritis, lower high blood pressure, promote healthy skin, and repel insects naturally.
- Jasmine: Jasmine oil is known to relieve symptoms of depression and insomnia, prevent infection, and calm the mind.
- Oak Moss: Traditionally, oak moss oil relieves stress and inflammation, naturally soothing us both physically and mentally. It is also known to boost the immune system and clear the respiratory tract.
- Palo Santo: Traditionally, Palo Santo oil is used to relieve common cold and asthmatic symptoms, soothe headaches, and relieve anxiety and depression. It is also known to help with inflammation and works as an anti-bacterial.
- Pine: Pine oil has traditionally been used in folk medicine for respiratory support and joint pain. It is also a natural bug repellent.
- Rose: Rose oil is known to help calm aggravated skin and maintain a youthful glow. It has also been used to improve one's mood and help balance hormones.
Botanical Perfume Aromatherapy Roll-On
Botanical blend roll-ons can provide uplifting natural aromatherapy that can help you embrace your inner goddess. Each blend is uniquely crafted with essential oils, flower essences, crystals, and sacred wood pieces that can help connect you with your intentions and the divine wisdom of the goddesses. These are handcrafted by Jessica Shrago of The Gift of Lakshmi in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Blue Fairy: An essential oil blend of elemi, Moroccan blue chamomile, ylang ylang, copaiba, and palmarosa, with iris flower essence and an elemental infusion of cornflower, hops petals, and quartz crystal.
- Botanical Heaven: An essential oil blend of lavender, sandalwood, vanilla, rose, and frankincense, with yellow star tulip essence and an elemental infusion of pink peony, chamomile, and quartz crystal.
- Drops of Paradise: An essential oil blend of bergamot, ginger, copaiba, and rose, with zinnia flower essence and an elemental infusion of marigold, cornflower, red rose, yellow rosebuds, and quartz crystal.
- Gift of the Divine: An essential oil blend of Himalayan fir, rose geranium, lavender, sweet orange, and sage, with Star of Bethlehem flower essence and an elemental infusion of red rose petals, hibiscus, sage, and quartz crystal.
- Magic Blend: An essential oil blend of lavender, cedar, rose, and frankincense, with lotus flower essence and an elemental infusion of red rose petals, blue mallow petals, red sandalwood pieces and quartz crystal.
Chakra Oil Roll-On
Chakra oil roll-ons are perfect for specifically targeting the chakras and any blockages that you may be experiencing. Each organic scent is linked to a specific chakra and related affirmations. These blends are handcrafted by ADORAtherapy, a women-owned sustainable vegan cruelty-free business in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Vitality – First Chakra, "I Belong": Spicy and woodsy, soulful and earthy, Vitality connects you with the sweet healing energy of the Earth. With top notes of sandalwood, ginger, and clove.
- Creativity – Second Chakra, "I Feel": Citrusy and floral, bright and sweet, Creativity connects you with your energy and passion. With top notes of blood orange, geranium and jasmine.
- Motivation – Third Chakra, "I Can": Citrusy and clean, bright and invigorating, Motivation empowers your self-confidence and enhances your focus. With top notes of lemon, grapefruit, and rosemary.
- Joy – Fourth Chakra, "I Love": Floral and exotic, sweet and intoxicating, Joy opens your heart and brings forth your compassion. With top notes of rose, gardenia, and jasmine.
- Communication – Fifth Chakra, "I Speak": Minty and fresh, cool and pleasant, Communication supports your self-expression and present listening. With top notes of peppermint, chamomile, and sage.
- Clarity – Sixth Chakra, "I See": Herbal and aromatic, sacred and healing, Clarity supports vision and manifestation. With top notes of tulsi, frankincense, and myrrh.
- Tranquility – Seventh Chakra, "I Am": Sweet and herbal, peaceful and soothing, Tranquility supports contemplation and slowing down. With top notes of lavender, cardamom, and rosewood.
Tree of Life 100% Pure Essential Oil
Essential oils provide sacred aromatherapy from our plant allies. They can be applied to the skin with a carrier oil, or added to a bath, facial steam, or diffuser for aromatherapy. When using essential oils, it is important to make sure that they are 100% pure and natural essential oils, so you are only applying the best quality oils to your skin or bath. Our Tree of Life essential oils are 100% pure, and extracted via steam distillation and poured by Jessica Lohrey of Tree of India in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Clary Sage: This is adaptogenic and enhances the ability to dream. It also helps restore confidence and courage.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens): This improves energy and reduces nervous tension. Cypress can also help convey feelings of cohesion and stability.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus is reviving and helpful for mental exhaustion and reducing stress.
- Frankincense: This may be helpful for anxiety and nervousness. Frankincense may also serve as support while working with issues related to forgiveness and compassion.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens): Geranium conveys a feeling of calm strength and security. It has a sensual, liberating nature, and stimulates feminine creativity, imagination, and intuition. It is also known to enhance sensory experience.
- Holy Basil: This helps reduce stress, acts as a sedative, and helps with anxiety and nervous depression. Holy Basil also helps combat fear and feelings associated with sexual abuse.
- Juniper: Juniper breaks through psychological stagnation, purges worry and self-absorption, consolidates will-power, and restores determination.
- Lavender: This is calming, stabilizing, and helps to ease nervous tension and dissipate feelings of panic.
- Lemongrass: This revitalizes a tired mind, is relaxing and promotes inspiration.
- Mugwort: This soothes, relaxes, and calms hysteria. Mugwort aids in spiritual development and deeper meditation. It can also enhances dreams and helps you fall asleep fast.
- Orange (Citrus sinensis): Orange is calming, uplifting, purifying, balancing, and helps to give a clear perspective.
- Patchouli: This can have a balancing effect on emotions and is good for inducing a meditative state.
- Peppermint: This is uplifting, energizing, stimulating, and provides inspiration.
- Rosemary: This renews enthusiasm, bolsters self-confidence for those with a poor sense of self-worth, and warms the spirit.
- Tea Tree: Tea Tree is purifying, cleansing, and brings light and warmth.
- Ylang Ylang: This is euphoric and has a sedative effect on the nervous system. Ylang Ylang can also help with anxiety, tension, shock, fear, and panic.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consume at your own risk. Discuss any health concerns with a trusted healthcare practitioner.