The Sacred Shrine Burning Bundle is one for your sacred spaces. This handcrafted bundle combines local plant allies to allow us to cleanse our spaces and invite sacredness to awaken the divine within.
Ingredients: White sage, white pine, arborvitae, lavender, rose wrapped with jute or local Supima cotton string.
- White sage: traditionally used by Native people in ceremony to clear the body and space of negative energies.
- White pine: grounding and used to repel illness, engage with white pine as both a peacekeeper and way-finder.
- Lavender: calming, stabilizing, & helps to ease nervous tension and dissipate feelings of panic and hysteria. Lavender also helps to release pent-up energy within.
- Garden Rose: fill your space with love
- Arborvitae: honor your roots and move forward with clarity
Hand-rolled and locally sourced by Grace Anderson of Blushing Lakes in Barnardsville, North Carolina.
Approx. 1.5" W x 8" L
Click here to see more handmade items by Grace Anderson.